Thursday, September 11, 2008

New DVDs came today

My Lucky Star Vol 3 and Shuffle! Vol 6 pre-order's arrived today. I've bought all the limited edition Lucky Star releases so far, and got the limited edition Shuffle with art box.


Lucky Star comes with a Tsukasa character CD, the DVD and P.E. Unifrom T-Shirt. I haven't listened to the CD yet, but the songs on it are Ne*Ni*ge de Reset!, Sister Wars, yume-tsukasa-night-loopin', Ne*Ni*ge de Reset (off vocal), and Sister Wars (off vocal).

More after the jump...




Flip side of the box it came in.


Front of T-shirt.


Back of T-shirt.

Can't wait for the rest of the series to be released. Vol 4 is due in Nov. and if they continue to release 4 episodes per DVD then there will be 6 Volumes total. When I watched the first episode of this series I didn't really get into it, so I put off watching any more of the series. But, I kept seeing the show mentioned on various sites and went back to watch the rest of it. And I'm glad I did. I had the same problem with Azumanga Daioh, the first episode just didn't grab my attention. In the end I gave both series the benifit of the doubt, and they are now two of my favorite series. If you haven't watched Lucky Star I highly recommend you do.

Here are some shots of the Shuffle! art box.






Shuffle! comes with probably one of the most unique limited edition collectibles I have seen, in the US anyway. A pair of Sia's panties. I swear I bought this for the art box. Really! I mean it! Why want you believe me?!

What is the most "unique" bonus item you've gotten with a limited edition release of a DVD, game, or whatever?


Upon noticing the limited edition merchandise, Konota decided to try and claim it for herself.


Sorry, Konota, I don't think they'll fit.

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.