Monday, September 01, 2008

King Mickey Figure

Just saw this for pre-order at Animenation. It's King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts 2.


The Kingdom Hearts games are 2 of my favorite PS2 games. The way they mixed the Disney and Square-Enix universes without making it a kiddy game was really cool, and it introduced me to the music of Utada Hikaru. This figure is from Play Arts, who are also making Sora and Riku figures. The figures are fully poseable with up to 20 points of articulation. I'm seriously thinking of pre-ordering this, because I liked how Mickey got to kick butt in Kingdom Hearts. He looks really cool to.



Are you a fan of the Kingdom Hearts games?

Picture from Animenation.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.