Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Collection part 5


This is one of 2 Burger King Return of the Jedi glasses I have. Behind is McFarlane's Dragons: Eternal Clan Dragons. That line has some really nice dragon figures, but this is the only I've bought. Anyone else have any of the Dragons figures?

More after the jump.




The second my Burger King Return of the Jedi glasses, and the Toynami Robotech Masterpiece Collection Vol 1: Rick Hunter's VF-1J. Robotech was one of the first anime I ever saw, and it's one of my favorites. I still need to get the DVD's for "The Macross Saga" and "Masters" though. What was the first anime you ever watched?



More Negima figures. Asuna, Konoka, and Ako Gashapons. This set also includes Yue and Nodoka figures, but I haven't been able to find them sold by themselves. After I bought these 3 at least 3 auctions popped up on Ebay selling all 5 together, just my luck.



This is part of my collection of movie buttons. These are given out to employees at various stores for them to wear to advertise the release of a new movie on DVD. I used to work at K-Mart and got a ton of these. I have extras of some of them in anyone wants to trade a Yue and Nodoka from the set above for them. Heh. Well it's late so that it's for this post. I'll post more pictures tomorrow. Look forward to them!

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.