Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Collection part 1

Decided the next few days I'd post some pics of some of my anime and figure collections. First up is a Skeith standee I won last year in the .hack Ultimate Fan Contest. I was one of 5 grand prize winners. Each winner got a random standee selected from 5 possible characters by the contest organizers. I was really hoping to get the Pi standee, but this one is pretty cool to.




For those who don't know Skeith is a character from the .hack PS2 games. In .hack//INFECTION he was a boss monster you had to defeat. In the second series of games .hack//G.U. you could become him to fight certain boss monsters. The art for the standee is based off the Skeith from .hack//G.U.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.