Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blood: The Last Vampire Opening


Yahoo Japan is streaming the opening of the upcoming Blood: The Last Vampire live action movie. It's only about 5 minutes, so I can't really say much about how good I think the movie might be, but the trailer at Sony Pictures looks like it might at least be a decent movie. There's no release date for the film in the US yet, but will be released in Japan on May 29, UK on June 12, and France on June 17.

I've seen the original Blood: The Last Vampire anime which the movie is supposed to be based from, but it was several years ago and I don't remember to much about. Should probably watch it again soon. I did watch Blood+ when it was ran on Cartoon Network and really enjoyed it, so I'm hoping the new movie is good.

Image from eat.sleep.geek
News source Animenation News Blog

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.