Monday, October 10, 2011

New Books and Dark Souls

Picked up Dark Souls for the 360 from Gamestop this week, since Best Buy sold my Collector's Edition I ordered from them. Having played Demon Souls the starting areas of the game where fairly easy since I knew the controls and attack patterns of the basic enemies. I'm currently past the Boar in the Undead Parish and it's getting a bit harder. Preparing for the fight with the Belfry Gargoyles.  Anyone else playing Dark Souls? How are you enjoying it?

Also got some new books. The new Percy Jackson book is out "The Son of Neptune". I got 5 of the "New 52" DC Comics consisting of Wonder Woman #1, Superman #1, Green Lantern Corps #1, The Flash #1, and Teen Titans #1. And two new manga volumes, Negima 31, and Higurashi: Eye Opening Arc 3. I liked the way Teen Titans started with their #1 issue. It was the only one to open in an origin story style with the Teen Titans not having been formed yet. What's everyone else take on the "New 52"?

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.