Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Games and Anime


I got Mass Effect 2 Collectors Edition in today. I'm still playing Mass Effect 1, so it will be a bit before I get around to playing part 2. The collectors edition comes with an art book, behind the scenes DVD, and a unique armor and gun. I had wanted to get the pre-order bonus from Gamestop, but they no longer had the collectors edition for pre-order on their site by the time I got around to ordering the game so I ordered directly from EA.


Gamestop Preorder Bonus Video


These next items I got over a week ago, but forgot to post about them. The FYE in Shreveport was going out of business so I got these for 50-60% off. I picked up AIR the Movie, Genshiken 2 vol 2,....


Higurashi: When They Cry Complete Series, and Phantom Brave for the PS2.

END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.