Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trigun Volume 2


Picked up Trigun volume 2 a couple days ago. It's been awhile since I bought volume 1 mainly because I never saw volume 2 at Books a Million. But was in Shreveport at the Barnes and Nobel there and they had a copy so I bought it. It's a little different than the anime, but was a really good read. I'm looking forward to starting Trigun Maximum now. Anyone else a Trigun fan?


This is a really awesome Trigun music video set to the song Wanted Dead or Alive.

END POST

1 comment:

TheLastGameMaster said...

Trigun and Trigun Max is awesome, i still need to buy the last 2 volumes that came out though. To me it was way better than the anime.

Recent blog:=- Rcent Purchases 10/7/09

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.