Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Manga and Video Games


Picked up some new manga and video games this week. Got the final volume of Karen (AKA Chibi Vampire). I was a little disappointed in the ending, not because it was a bad ending, but because it wasn't the way I hoped it would end. And that's all I'll say since I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Also picked up Rosario to Vampire volume 5. This is a really good series, and I need to get around to watching the anime soon.


Other manga acquisitions were Negima!? Neo, and Higurashi Cotton Drifiting Arc volume 2. I wasn't a huge fan of the Negima!? anime, but I think they are actually doing a good job with the manga and look forward to reading future volumes. Higurashi was a good read to. The next volume will be the Cotton Drifting Answer Arc, the Eye Opening arc. I can't wait for Manga Gamers release of the visual novels the manga is based from. This is also another series I need to watch the anime of.


I also got a couple used games from Gamestop. I had been reading about Crackdown 2 in last months Game Informer, and it sounded like it would be a really good game. So I decided to go get the original Crackdown to play it before the sequel comes out. A friend of mine talked me into getting Two Worlds, which from what little I've played so far seems almost like a cross between Oblivion and Diablo. Both games feature co-op play and if anyone's interested my Gamertag is Ziroc Stormkiler.

END POST

1 comment:

TheLastGameMaster said...

mmm chibi vampire.. would like to see it.

Recent blog:=- Tsuruya outdoor photoshoot

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.