Monday, April 19, 2010

Monster Hunter


Showed a friend of mine some of the advertising videos of Monster Hunter Tri for the Wii, and he was kind of interested in the game. Unfortunately he doesn't have a Wii, but he did recent purchase a PSP. So since his birthday was coming up I picked up a couple copies of Monster Hunter Freedom Unite for the PSP. One copy for me, and for him for his birthday. I never bothered buying any of the PSP Monster Hunter games before now since they were Ad Hoc mode only, and I didn't know anyone else with a PSP. Though after purchasing these I found out that you can play some Ad Hoc only PSP games online via the PS3 using a free PSN download called Ad Hoc Party. And Monster Hunter Freedom Unite happens to be one of the compatible games.

I've also got a pre-order at Amazon for the Wii Monster Hunter game. Should be here by Thursday next week.



Anyone else getting Monster Hunter Tri?

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.