Sunday, August 30, 2009

Games, Anime, and a Manga Cookbook

PICT1586
I went to Best Buy and Books A Million yesterday to pick up a few items. The new issue of Negima! (Vol 23) came out, so I picked that up as well as a book I ordered a couple weeks ago, The Manga Cookbook
. I haven't had a chance to really look over the cookbook, but it has recipes ranging from simple how to make a slice of apple look like a rabbit to stuff like okonomiyaki.

PICT1592


Over at Best Buy I picked up the new Metroid Prime Trilogy, and I had a coupon for a free 10.00 gift card when purchasing the game. Though the main reason I went to Best Buy was to pick up Volume 1 of Genshiken 2, which is one of my favorite anime and manga series.

PICT1590

I love the opening song of the series.


END POST

Disclaimer

If you follow any links or advertisements to online stores found on this site I earn a small commission.